Tactical Points are points that can be spent during combat versus a Barbarians Hut/army. The amount of tactical point required or the effect of the tactical point can be reduced or increased through research.
You can spend them for special tactical power such as:
- All units moves during a laps of time to a chosen area. This tactic requires 2 Tactical Points.
- Arrow Volley
- Arrows fire from a corner of the map to the chosen area. This tactic requires 4 Tactical Points
- Catapult Volley
- Stones fire from a corner of the map to the chosen area. This tactic requires 6 Tactical Points
- Heals all units on a chosen area. This tactic requires 4 Tactical Points
- Increases damage dealt by your unit exponentially for a short period.
Clicking on the Tactical Points icon on the top of the screen will provide you information on your number of tactical point received by hour and their maximum capacity.
Note: You can play a Strategy Card to boost capacity, to add more points or to refresh rate.